The Registrar’s Office supervises registration for classes, maintains academic records, and issues transcripts. For comments or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Faculty and Staff Only:
Graduation Application Instructions
- Your major(s) and minor(s), if any, should be correct before applying for graduation.
- If your major(s) and/or minor(s) need to be updated, submit a Change of Major form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Log into WeevilNet through the UAM homepage
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Under Academics, click on other academic…
- Click on Apply for Graduation, click the arrows in the green circle
- Click the link to your academic program
- Choose expected graduation date from drop down menu
- Click Continue
- Enter information/check boxes
- Click Submit Application
- Update Diploma Name and Address (Student Center—Personal Information)
If you are not currently enrolled and need to apply for graduation, please contact the registrar's office at 870-460-1034.
国产偷拍视频 Fax: 870-460-1935
Sylvia Miller, Registrar
Leah Bryant, Assistant Registrar
Brenda Woodard, Assistant Registrar
Hiddi Watson, Administrative Specialist II
Ann White, Administrative Specialist I