. (PDF link)
国产偷拍视频The UAM School of Education faculty and staff are dedicated to the highest standards for the preparation of teachers and administrators. As a CAEP accredited teacher education program, the School of Education prepares teachers to be professional educators who have knowledge of content, are skilled in instructional strategies to meet the needs of all students and are competent in the use of classroom technology to promote student learning. Graduates of our programs value the diversity of their community and school and understand the importance of meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
Welcome to the education profession.
Kim Level, Dean
UAM School of Education
What Can I Study?
We offer teacher licensure undergraduate programs of study in K-6 Elementary Education, Middle Level Childhood Education, and K-12 Physical Education. Our are graduate program options are taught exclusively online.
- BA in K-6 Elementary Education
- BA in Middle Childhood Education
- BS in Teaching and Learning
- BS in Health and Physical Education Non-Licensure
- BA in Health and Physical Education Non-Licensure
- BS of Science in Health and Physical Education, Exercise Science Option
- Teaching and Learning (18 hours)
- Coaching (20 hours)
- Health and Physical Education (26 hours)
(All Entirely Online)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Physical Education and Coaching
- Graduate endorsement in K-12 Special Education
- Graduate endorsement in District Level Administration